Immigration Laws are Criminal!

My photo
We are all good, honest people screwed by a criminal Immigration regulation. We have got no friends because friendship doesn't exist nowadays. Only opportunism. Join us and fight! Together we will succeed in exposing them!

Monday, January 24, 2011

GTR in NZ?? ..A bunch of racists

Just finished my internship in New Zealand, worked for a Law firm in town for 6 months.. And, .. SHIT!
I am almost glad that the firm didn't express any interest in extending my contract there.. Although to be honest there was none to begin with.
The insternship I won was a non-refundable ticket to hell!
I am from Italy (where Law is a joke .. Unfortunately) and when I was told that a firm in NZ was interested in having me there well, I kind of freaked out for the enthusiasm.   ... I always loved the country, at least the idea I had of it.
Too bad the firm was only interested in some dick-head to squeeze for a while for a job they accepted  (without even having the slightest idea of what the files they had meant.. they can't read Italian.. nor understand the first thing about our legal system!) from an australian client that regarded an auction in Italy (..) .
Bottom line, I basically ended up doing all the work (translations, dealing with the Tribunal(s) and assessment  of the entire proceeding) and got not even a "thank you".
But wait. Here is the funny part.
When I expressed the desire of moving to New Zealand (again I love the landscape here..) well, THEY freaked out this time.
My supervisor stopped talking to me (well he almost always referred to me as  "italiano" instead of using my name anyway.  Imagine that!) and the rest of the partners (who had always some bad joke to make about our PM and the general conduct of our politicians..well at least we know that they are dirty..) issued an internal dispatch "informing" everyone (yeh right..) that the Firm wasn't allowed to sponsor visas due to a previous circular that outlined (apparently) their policy on the matter.
Ah!

F U C K E R S !!

Anyway I just thought to make my contribution to the Cause.

Well then,

DO NOT GO TO NEW ZEALAND either!! 
They are a bunch of racist sheep-fuckers with the worst English ever !!

                                                         

                                                                                               by Francesco

No comments:

Post a Comment